Pregnancy – Symptoms, Signs & Nutrition
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY, NUTRITION
The signs of these signs are as follows.
1. Presumptive signs
2. Probable signs
3. Positive signs
1. The menstruation (amenorrhoea)
2. Changes in location
3. early morning vomiting
4. The urinary bladder is stimulating us
5. Changes in skin
6. The mother’s first movement (quickening) occurs between 16-20 weeks.
Probably marking signs:
1. Uterine growth
2. Switch to blue in the vagina
3. When the stomach touches, you know the painless uterine contractions
4. Cut off the uterine tumour from 10 weeks
5. You can hear the sound like thorns
6. Since the stomach increases from the 16th week are relative, they are reliable and reliable.
1. Hearing the heart of the embryo: From 18-20 weeks the heart of the embryo will hear the sound (the foetal heart is heard as two sounds) and 120 to 140 times per minute.
2. Foetal parts: From the 22nd week, the organs of the embryo can learn.
3. Foetal movements: From the 22nd week, the embryo’s stomach testers can learn to drink.
4. X-ray can be traced to the status of the fetus (it is not a good practice)
5. Ultrasound scanning can be understood.
Nutrition in Pregnancy:
In pregnancy the woman needs more food. But the nutrition can be greater than the size of the food offered. A pregnant woman needs more than 300 calories per day to eat more than a daily diet. Why need extra calories to be informed?
1. For the needs of the growing fetus
2. Keep the mother healthy
3. To have body strength during childbirth
4. Breastfeeding to breastfeed baby
Those who take decisions in the diet at home should take care of the pregnant woman’s diet.
Nutrients in pregnant woman’s eating habits:
1. Proteins: The baby’s body structure is the same protein that is available from the mother’s diet. The mother needs to have the protein needed for the baby. Pregnant women need more milk, eggs, fish and meat. If she is vegetarian, take more of herbs, pulses and vegetables.
2. Iron: Iron is a must for preventing anemia to feed the baby. More iron substances: racks, sesame, gingerbread, greens, peanuts.
3. Calcium: Calcium is necessary for the baby to make bones and teeth in the stomach. More calcium-rich ingredients: milk, small fish and ragi are available in high calcium.
Vitamins: This is important for pregnant women. She should eat many fruits, including leafy vegetables and mashed fruits. Vitamin-C-rich lemon, beef and so on can be used to capture iron.